Setup A Custom Domain
Learn how to connect your own custom domain name to your online store for better branding and SEO
- 1.In the restaurant dashboard, see "Settings > Website > Domains > Custom Domain"
- 2.Enter your domain name and press save
- 3.Go to your domain management panel where you registered your domain
- 4.Access your DNS records and add the DNS records listed below
- 5.After adding the DNS records, wait 10 minutes for it to take effect
- 6.Then press the "Generate SSL Certificate" button under your custom domain settings.
If your DNS settings have taken effect, it will indicate the SSL certificate has generated successfully. Once generated, your site will be accessible on your custom domain name. If you are unable to generate the certificate, allow more time for your DNS settings to take effect.
Setting this will ensure if someone types in your root domain, i.e. example.com, they will be redirected to www.example.com